Saturday, May 24, 2014

Read Kindle gives cancer – InfoBAE.com

class=”entry-avatar clearfix”> # MundoEbooks

KindleCancer

I have to publicly admit that I was wrong. For several years I recommended the Kindle e-book reader and now I just found out that their use causes cancer.

Kindle Paperwhite

I’m not making. The Nation last Sunday published an interview with the editorial agent Andrew Wylie , which says clear and legible:

“The publishing industry is well, will survive. For a time there were people who were not sure, myself included, but I am now convinced that will survive and which will go well. Furthermore, when people know that reading on a Kindle get cancer, Amazon will lose market share . “

You say that this is a joke, pure sarcasm intellectual, it is impossible for a Kindle cause cancer because I already explained the National Cancer Institute and also why it would be just the Kindle and not the Nook or where appropriate, iPad or any electronic device

I insist: is true that the Kindle cause cancer . It turns out that when you grab your Kindle and buy a book and the author receives the 70% of the gross amount bypassing the toll of a literary agent, Andrew Wylie get cancer wondering how you are going to complicate maintenance payments his house in the Hamptons and travel to Milan to look ridiculous silk bow-tie.

So you know, turn off their Kindle that cancer is not like anyone.

AndrewWillie

No comments:

Post a Comment