Saturday, August 9, 2014

Will the Kindle app leave not read what you want? Where do you want? – MiamiDiario.com

For a long time I liked catalog Kindle books as it has more than a million titles including books, magazines and more.

In my case I’ve been using the application from long time since I have not the device itself. The truth is that it works fine on my laptop, SmartPhone, tablet or similar. In the past found many technical books that could not be purchased in Colombia because it simply did not sell in any store or library.

For the same reason, as highlighted our allies TECHcetera, I have him especially dear to Kindle app but the truth is that sometimes generated inconvenience me in the office when I had to change computers (Laptops or tablet) due to obsolescence or simply because the device “hand bag” (it hurt!). At the time when it comes to install the application on the new hardware and try to download the titles you bought for consultation on a regular basis, usually found me a warning saying: “You have exceeded the limit on the number of devices That can read this item “.

This warning literally made me jump out of anger more than once when on a trip had limited time to download the book I was about to read on the plane had to abort my time and purpose, felt that the Kindle app just does not let me read what I wanted at that moment! The reason was simple, some of my older devices that were in use were still linked to my account Kindle (Amazon) and took away the quota to those who actually were active and in use.

I do not step long time until I get a point where I decided to take matters into! Proceed to clear my mind, so that only devices in use were linked to it. To do this run the following procedure was very simple, fast and effective:

Sign 1.- Kindle page on Amazon
2.- Go to the list of devices registered to the account
concerned 3.- Remove from the list or unregister the older devices that were in des-use (or held by another person)
4.- Finally check that any new device is registered in the current list.

Then my life changed, all I had to do is download previously purchased content and proceed to consume them without any problems.




LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment