Saturday, October 19, 2013

"The 'Generation Kindle' has been the opportunity to publish many authors" - Heraldo de Aragon

id=”txt”>

It is. I have always been passionate about chess and all the coincidences between chess and board life. The pawn is the only chess piece that can only walk forward, never back. And when there is an obstacle to change direction to get around. Your job as a cop, he has paved the way to be a writer?
I help. One can not write what you do not know. My job as a policeman is my main source of inspiration.

realism in his latest novel comes to the point that on their website shows actual photographs of the scenes where he spent …
had long wanted to write a real novel hundred percent. Of course, the characters are invented, like the story told in the novel, but the space in which they operate is real.

In their literature predominates detective genre, but it is the only …
No, I liked to experiment with other genres such as youth or the fantastic. I think you have to write everything, especially to prevent readers will pigeonholed into a specific genre.

What does the plot that ‘Night of the laborers’ is develop in Huesca
The actual does, as I said before, and tries to prove that there is to go far to find ingredients to build a novel.

You have embarked on a new path in the world of literature. The ebook to paper …
Yes, the terms have been invested. Thanks to “succeed” in the ebook publishers have wanted to publish my works on paper.

You think it’s necessary coexistence of both supports
Of course, at least for now. Within a few years back to talk again about this and my answer may have changed.

piracy also extends to digital book, what dangers think you may have for writers and editors?
If not channeled or controlled enough … THE END. Do you remember when there was a DVD movie on every corner? That’s it.

You autoeditado their books on the Internet. What benefits and disadvantages involved over conventional publishing
already said Juan Palomo: I cook it and I eat it. The DTP allows full control over the book layout, proofreading, cover, distribution, price. I recommend it to all those authors who are not publishing.

Four of his novels are among the hundred best selling books Kindle platform and “The house across the street” is a year between the best- Mystery sellers on Amazon.com. Being finalist Nadal Does it help sell more books?
An award not makes a good book, but it helps more is known. It has helped a lot.

Internet, is known as one of the founders of the generation Kindle. What does it mean?
that in late 2011 and exploiting the digital book landing in Spain, came a wave of new hitherto unknown authors, like myself. Generation Kindle has been the opportunity to publish many authors.

think literature is or should be above the supports on which is distributed
Let me put it another way, if you read ‘One Hundred Years of Solitude’ in paper and ebook I read it, the result is that both you and I have read that novel.

As good cop and writer, give us a clue, what is the new novel to be published in early 2014?.
and police will star in one of the same characters that appear in ‘¨ The night of the laborers’. I feel comfortable writing about that girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment